We, Trekkers.in registered address at 24-C, V.N.Gardens, Patel Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu,India-641009., registered with the GST India. ("Trekkers" or "we" or "us") is the operator of the TREKKERS Platform and are responsible for it accordingly. Our platform is available worldwide in multiple languages and is quick and easy to use.
We operate the TREKKERS Platform as an intermediary platform on which tours and Activities ("Activity”) are offered online by a variety of local activity providers such as amusement parks, museums, tour guides, boat tours around the world ("Suppliers"). The Activities include, for example, guided tours, cooking classes, sightseeing tours by bus, boat trips, tickets for sightseeing, and other services. We act as a commercial agent for the Suppliers. The descriptions, photographs, and other content for its own Activities originate from the respective Suppliers. We therefore have no direct influence on such content.
What we do?
- You can view Activities on the TREKKERS Platform. The contract for the provision of the Activity is concluded exclusively and directly between you and the Supplier ("Service Agreement"). When you buy an Activity on the TREKKERS Platform, you are not buying anything from us, but directly from the Supplier. Service Agreements are concluded by us on behalf and for the account of the Suppliers. We act as a commercial agent for the Suppliers and are commissioned and authorized by the Suppliers to conclude transactions directly between Suppliers and Users, e.g. you, and for the account of the Suppliers and to collect payments from the Users. We do not offer any activities ourselves and therefore do not become your contractual party to any Service Agreement. We do not act as the organizer, the landlord, reseller or other contractual partner in relation to the Service Agreement with you. We receive a commission from the Supplier for brokering the Service Agreement.
- You can filter the list of Activities by different parameters. The discovery wizard will show you Activities that match your criteria and are offered by a specific Supplier. If more than one Supplier is able to offer an Activity that matches the criteria entered in the discovery wizard, the applicable Activities will be displayed in an order based on the factors including popularity, diversity, availability, cancellation rate, rating, performance over time, and amount of revenue generated.
- In the interest of a fast and smooth process, you may direct questions about your booking to the Trekkers customer service. For this purpose you can find various forms on Contact us ⎸Trekkers, as well as through our hotline. As commercial agents, we support the Suppliers in this process. We usually answer within 24 hours, or at the latest usually within 48 hours. The communication between you and the Supplier can be done directly. In case of emergency, the contact details of the respective Supplier can be found on your voucher/ticket.
- We reserve the right to make the use of the TREKKERS Platform, individual functions of the TREKKERS Platform or the extent to which individual functions can be used, subject to certain conditions, such as the payment behavior of the User (e.g. in the case of prior bookings) or the presentation of certain proof (e.g. proof of identity, purchase, payment, or ownership). We reserve the right to restrict your booking of Activities, or cancel Activities you have booked, in the case of suspected fraud, violation of these TREKKERS GTC, or violation of obligations under the Service Agreement, which become known to Trekkers.
- We are not obligated to improve, extend (update/upgrade) or make available the content, functions and services provided via the TREKKERS Platform. We may discontinue our services and performances at any time; there is no right to continuation. However, if you have already concluded a Service Agreement with a Supplier, Section 15 applies to you, i.e. the Service Agreement.